Mailjet offers a range of pricing plans based on the number of emails sent and the features required:
- The basic plan is free and includes 6,000 emails per month, a customizable email designer, and basic analytics.
- The essential plan starts at $15/mo and includes 15,000 emails per month, removing branding, providing customer support, and basic email marketing features.
- The premium plan starts at $25/mo and includes automation, advanced statistics, and more advanced email marketing features.
- The custom plan includes 24/7 customer support (kind of sad) and a bunch of modern and advanced features to make your email deliverability as high as possible.
Mailjet Vs Sendinblue
The main differences between Mailjet and Sendinblue are that Sendinblue is more affordable for small businesses, offers SMS marketing capabilities, has better customer service, and provides more features including multichannel features, whereas Mailjet makes email delivery easy, provides better deliverability for all your emails, and is better suited for transactional emails for developers.
FAQs of Best Sendinblue Alternatives
Final Words to Choosing the Best Sendinblue Alternative
If you are considering alternatives to Sendinblue, there are many other platforms to consider, including MailChimp, MailerLite, Mailjet, ActiveCampaign, ConstantContact, GetResponse, Moosend, HubSpot, Omnisend, and Klaviyo.
These platforms offer a range of features and tools to help businesses create, send, and track email campaigns, as well as manage and segment email lists, automate repetitive tasks, and track the effectiveness of their campaigns.
Prices and features vary by platform, so it is important to carefully evaluate your business needs and goals to determine which platform best fits you.
How the Rating Was Created?
We have conducted market research and analyzed independent data from various sources, including websites such as G2, Capterra, Trustpilot, and others, as well as other content publishing websites. This was done in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of the tool’s performance, user experience, and overall market perception.
Using this data, we compared the software with other options on the market and assigned a rating based on a combination of user reviews, market opinions, and independent analysis. This rating reflects the overall market consensus on the tool’s effectiveness and value.
Also, check out our other product reviews hub.
This article was created by Eduard Dziak and may contain affiliate links. The following were used to optimize the article for the best user and search engine experience include:
- SE Ranking for keyword research and on-page SEO optimization
- Surfer SEO for SEO-friendly content creation for users and search engines.
- Jasper AI for grammar correction and information enhancement.
The article is based on the author’s own experience and knowledge, drawn from both their own work and that of their clients, to provide the latest, proven methods.