Drive more informed decisions with the latest updated B2B Content Marketing Statistics to drive leads in 2023. Get all the industry knowledge and benchmark about Content Marketing so you know what to aim for. I have divided the statistics in numerous sections for you to easily find what you looking for.
Also do not forget to use (CTRL + F) to find quickly what you need to know. You can select keywords you want to know, so like this, it is easier to find something.
I am constantly updating the B2B Content Marketing Statistics for you so you have the latest information about the current content marketing strategy. But if you see something missing you can hit me up and will be more than happy to add it.
Top Content Marketing Statistics
- 86% of B2C marketers think content marketing is a key strategy. (Content Marketing Institute)
- Content marketing is 3 times more efficient in terms of leads than outbound marketing. (Review 42)
General Content Marketing Statistics
- 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to reach customers (Content Marketing Institute)
- 60% of B2C marketers use content marketing strategies. (Review 42)
- 63% of businesses don’t have a documented content strategy. (SlideShare)
- 67% of marketers say SEO is the most effective marketing tactic. (Smart Insights)
- B2C marketers dedicate an average 26% of their total marketing budget towards content marketing. The most successful content marketers dedicate 40%. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 76% of marketers use organic traffic as a measure of content success. (Smart Insights)